Skilled visas are suitable for people who have certain specific skills (must be on skilled occupation list of Australia), formal qualification in those skill areas and paid experience in their skilled area. It aims to meet Australia’s skills shortages and gives successful applicants permanent residence. These are also called point tested visas and one need minimum 65 points to become eligible for this visa.
Skilled Visas (189, 190 and 489)
Applicant needs an invitation from DIBP to lodge visa application
There are three main steps in visa
• Assessment (qualification and experience)
• Expression of interest (through skill select)
• Visa lodgement
There are three categories of main skilled visa:
• Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) Visa
• Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 190) (State or Territory sponsored)
• Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (Subclass 489) Visa (Family or Regional area sponsored)
Note: For subclass 190 and 489, every state and region has their own specific skilled occupation list.
SERVING CLIENTS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD
Australia, Afghanistan, Antigua & Barbuda, Botswana, Brazil, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bermuda, Belgium, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ecuador, Guyana, Germany, Ghana, Grenada, Haiti, Holland, Hong Kong, Honduras, Italy, India, Jamaica, Kuwait, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, U.A.E, United Kingdom, U.S.A, Ukraine, Yemen and growing...
- Copyright 2018 dreams2reality
- Designed by G’ Cre8ive